Date:      Sat, 18 Apr 2009 11:54:16 +0200
From:      Jeroen Hofstee <freebsd.stable@virtualhost.nl>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: poweredge 1850 won't boot 7.1? maybe LSI-related : amr0: adapter is busy

I did some additional testing:
1) Installed 7.2-RC2 directly on the Perc 4e/Si H435 machine (RAID1)
from a cd, this went fine.
2) Turned off, and placed one drive in the machine with Perc 4e/Si H430,
boot went fine

Checked install of 7.1-RELEASE from cd on the 4e/Si H435 machine,
failed: no harddisk found.
Checked install of 7.1-RELEASE from cd on the 4e/Si H430 machine, fine
harddisk found.

Jeroen