Date:      Tue, 20 May 1997 13:36:57 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Lee Crites (AEI)" <leec@adam.adonai.net>
To:        "Michael L. Levitin" <Mich@vorkuta.komi.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: question (digiboard one)

Two messages came out with the same subject, "question."  I have seen
answers to the other one, but not this one.  So I'll take a stab at
it...

On Tue, 20 May 1997, Michael L. Levitin wrote:
=>I have a problem with configuring my Digiboard PC/X8 multiport card
=>under FreeBSD 2.2.1-RELEASE. Does this OS include support for
=>this device ? Or, where I can find more info about this.
=>ftp.dgii.com (Digiboard site) tells, that support is included...

Check out the LINT file in the conf subdirectory.  It has some details
on the dgb driver.  That is what I am using for my digiboard with no
problems.  If you have more questions past that, let me know.

Lee