Date:      Thu, 21 Jul 2016 09:28:21 +0200
From:      =?UTF-8?B?SsO2cmcgUHJlacOf?= <joerg.preiss@slesa.de>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Problem with libjpeg when updating packages

--R8JdWhbtwws69X4kL0Vtlj3nXK0GTx1jQ
From: =?UTF-8?B?SsO2cmcgUHJlacOf?= <joerg.preiss@slesa.de>
To: freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org

--UgDidOSifp9rf8427gOOtXBq4fG2ix7n5

Hi all,

I just updated from 10.3 to stable. This worked fine, except when pkg
install updated the packages. There was a conflict within the libjpeg
package (sorry, I did not write down the exact message).

Now I don't know how to get slim working again, because libjpeg.so.8 is
not found.

So, maybe there is still an error in some update scripts or something
like that?