Date:      Fri, 07 Feb 2014 01:56:41 +0100
From:      Daniel Engberg <daniel.engberg.lists@pyret.net>
To:        freebsd-mips@freebsd.org
Subject:   media for a EdgeRouter Lite

Hi,

While we're at it I can also confirm that Sandisk 16Gb Extreme USB 3.0
(SDCZ80-016G-X46) also works fine and is rather fast. Keep in mind that
these sticks will not fit inside the case so you'll need a small
extension cable and cut out a small hole in the case. Been running a
couple of boxes like that for a few months without any issues. All boxes
are running -HEAD with similar performance reported on the list. If
there's an interest I can provide a "clean" image for 16Gb or larger
sticks. Be a bit careful with applications that log a lot as you're
using low-end flash drives.

I can also tell you in advance that this router doesn't like USB-hubs so
don't bother, I've tried several powered and non powered and if u-boot
doesn't crash you will get panics randomly when storage drive drops.

Best regards,
Daniel Engberg