Date:      Wed, 6 Dec 1995 06:44:47 -0600 (CST)
From:      Timothy Brown <tb@MO.NET>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   A few newbie questions

Okay.

1) How do I configure booteasy?  Is there a config file or program located
   somewheres?

2) My post-install broke.  Is there anyway to reinstall (I did it over an FTP
   14.4k PPP connection) without downloading everything; ie, a
   reconfigure of the system?

3) Let's say I wanted to install DES now that i'm after the fact and running
   on FreeBSD, how would I do it?

The handbook doesn't seem to cover these questions and neither does the FAQ.
I'm rapidly growing to like FreeBSD, but it isn't as easy to use as Linux
... could somebody give me some answers please? :)

Tim

--
Timothy Brown <tb@mo.net>			          netSolutions, L.L.C.
PGP Key Available; Encrypted Email Preferred	       2733 McClay Valley Blvd