Date:      Wed, 18 Feb 1998 21:41:33 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        jak@cetlink.net (John Kelly), Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, dyson@FreeBSD.ORG, abial@nask.pl, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New 3.0 SNAPshot CDROM about ready for production..

> Again, there's no specific event to wait *for* and I really do wish
> people would grasp that.  Do not wait for Godot, he's not coming! ;)

Fine , can we have soft update as part of the SNAPShot and if you wait a
a week we may actually get Dyson to fix the last few lingering problems
with the VM sub-system -- at any rate I would ask Dyson .

If none the above make into the release thats fine I usually install
the SNAPshot and instantly do cvs the latest release.

	Amancio