Date:      Thu, 8 Jun 2000 09:22:33 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jim Flowers <jflowers@ezo.net>
To:        "Kenneth D. Merry" <ken@kdm.org>
Cc:        Dave Preece <dave.preece@kbgroup.co.nz>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Path MTU discovery.

And fbsd will respond to other's queries depending on interface mtus only
be careful if you are running natd.  This copies the interface mtu on
startup but does not learn the new value if it is reduced either manually
or automatically.  It can therefore respond with a to a query with a
value that is still unusable.

Jim Flowers <jflowers@ezo.net>
#4 ISP on C|NET, #1 in Ohio