Date:      Fri, 11 Feb 2000 22:09:01 -0800
From:      "Majid Almassari" <majid@ibroadcast.net>
To:        <bcohen@bpecreative.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: DSL is the next challenge

Well I can give you some pointers to start with:
use DHCP for your DSL connection. This is most likely how IPs get assigned
by your ISP, Now how to set it up. I don't know and the search engine is
down for more than a week now so hopefully some one else can help you there.

to setup firewall go to: http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/firewalls.html
for routing you can use routed do man routed for more info.
for Mail go to www.sendmail.org its the ultimate source.
hopefully that get you started with some rich material and above all don't
forget to check the handbook at www.freebsd.org/handbook its a good source
hopefully the search engine comes online soon..

--
Majid Almassari, MSEE, MCP.
System Administrator.