Date:      Wed, 05 Feb 1997 16:22:47 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Craig Shaver <craig@progroup.com>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Karl fulminates, film at 11. == thanks

> You are right, and I am sorry for the harsh wording.

Apology accepted.

> I would like to help with some of this if possible.  I could put in a
> few hours to go through some of the code.  I think I understand what
> the problems are regarding buffer overflows.  However, like many
> people I have no idea of where to start, who is doing what, or who to

Thank you, this offer is kindly received.  Paul Traina, our
co-security officer, is currently working on a sign-up roster for a
more complete code review, a piece of which I and many of the other
core members have also committed to taking.  Once we have the first
round of "signups" done, we can post the remaining positions to the
-current mailing list so that wider participation might be solicited.

					Jordan