Date:      Wed, 7 Jul 2004 22:14:41 +0100
From:      Richard Bradley <rtb27@cam.ac.uk>
To:        ilya@space.rootshell.ru
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: linux-nvu-0.20

Hi,

I just did a `portinstall linux-nvu`, and it appeared to complete normally.
However when I run `linux-nvu`, it replies:

/usr/X11R6/lib/linux-nvu/nvu-bin: error while loading shared libraries:
libXrandr.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

However, I have a file by that name in '/usr/X11R6/lib'.

I don't know how to force the executable to find the right library, and I
can't find anything on Google. Please could you point me in the right
direction.

For reference, here is (the interesting part of) `uname -a`:

FreeBSD 5.2.1-RELEASE FreeBSD 5.2.1-RELEASE #0: Wed Apr 21 17:30:26 BST 2004

Any help would be much appreciated,

Rich