Date:      Fri, 17 Feb 1995 16:51:18 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        julian@tfs.com (Julian Elischer)
Cc:        hasty@netcom.com, freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: isdn driver info?

> I had a date (yes I'm showing off :)
> with a girl on Wednesday, who's working on setting up an ISDN based internet

A date!!  With a human female no less this time!  Congradulations,
Julian!!  My, what will your mother say?? :-)

> They are a PAC_BELL ISDN sales agent, and support some particular card...
> I'm getting more information....

Hmmmm.  This would be cool, yes..  Actually, this could be a really
significant way of obtaining information - sending our more attractive
FreeBSD team members out to glean information from the pillow talk of
various influential suppliers and developers..

If your social schedule permits it, could you also try to wangle dates
with important secretaries and/or developers at the following
companies?

o	Riscom (makers of the N2 high-speed serial card).
o	Creative Labs (need technical info on various sound cards)
o	Silicon Graphics (see if you can get us an OpenGL license - this
	will probably require sleeping with someone _really_ important,
	but Go Julian!).
o	Sequent Technologies (we need their SMP know-how - this would probably
	have to be a longer term relationship with one of their developers).

Any other suggestions?  Any of us actually attractive enough to
occasionally take over from Julian when he's too tired to go any
further?

Gee, I should have known it'd take an Australian to open our eyes to
these truly untapped resources!

					Jordan