Date:      Tue, 10 Apr 2001 12:25:14 -0400
From:      Forrest Aldrich <forrie@forrie.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Imap-uw port and DRAC

FYI, the error messages in the patches should be consistent with where the
drac database is located:

patch-ah:+                         syslog (LOG_INFO, "dracd: error opening
/etc/mail/dracd.host config file");

Where it's actually in /usr/local/etc.

I inquired to the DRAC port maintainer about the location of the drac
databases -- I thought it would make more sense that this be located under
/etc/mail (presuming Sendmail) given that all the other databases are
located there as well.  ?

_F