Date:      Thu, 2 May 2002 00:02:02 -0400
From:      Chris Griffiths <cgriffiths@mutara.net>
To:        FreeBSD-Mobile <mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Vaio Jogdial and X

Hello,

I am currently running 4.5-stable cvsuped a week ago on a sony vaio z505je
that I have enabled the jogdial spic driver in my kernel.  I am trying to
get moused working so that the jogdial will act like a wheel and I can scroll
up and down in let's say a mozilla window in X.  I have looked throughout
the mailing list archives and have only found the following:

moused -t jogdial -p /dev/jogdial -z 4

unfortunatly this only makes the jogdial behave like a left mouse click.
Can the jogdial behave like a wheel on a mouse and scroll?  I have tried
several combinations of the -z format and it just seems to mimic the
mouse clicks of right, left, and middle.

Please let me know if you have any idea on how to get this operational.

Thanks

Chris