Date:      Fri, 5 Oct 2007 14:17:20 +0400
From:      Eygene Ryabinkin <rea-fbsd@codelabs.ru>
To:        Bubble Reading <bubblereading@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FastIPSec and OCF

Good day.

Fri, Oct 05, 2007 at 10:51:56AM +0100, Bubble Reading wrote:
> Does FASTIPSec in FreeBSD use OCF framework ? Where can I find more
> documentation ?

OCF: man 9 crypto
IPSec: man 4 ipsec
It will give you some pointers, at least on the 7-CURRENT.

<offtopic>
You can not say 'OCF Framework', because OCF stands for the
OpenBSD Cryptographic Framework, so you repeat the last word twice.
</offtopic>

> I wish to run cryptographic algorithms after setting a VPN. What command
> should I use to run a particular crytographic algorithm (e.g. 3DES etc.)

I think that it depends on the toolset you're using to make VPN.
Or you want to do it from your own code?  Then you may want to
have a look at the ports security/racoon2 and security/ipsec-tools.
--
Eygene