Date:      Mon, 22 Jun 1998 16:31:43 -0500 (EST)
From:      P Lynch <lynch@rush.net>
To:        Jeremy Shaffner <jer@jorsm.com>
Cc:        Brendan Kosowski <brendan@bmkind.lnk.telstra.net>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Syslog Question

Also, on alot of linux distributions tcp-wrappers were installed by
default, so therefore logged to a syslog file. On FreeBSD however, you
have to install these yourself. it should be in the ports collections
somewhere, you need to read the install instructions very carefully
however, as you need to add some things to /etc/inetd.conf or replace your
original daemon binaries.

Pat Lynch						lynch@rush.net
Systems Administrator					Rush Networking