Date:      Mon, 10 Dec 2001 08:01:36 +1100
From:      Kal Torak <kaltorak@quake.com.au>
To:        Dustin Puryear <dpuryear@usa.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Using DNAT and DNS round-robin

Yeah, I see what your saying you want to do...

Looks quite possible to me, only thing Im wondering about is
the forwarding with nat... Dose nat actualy do name based forwarding??
I dont see why it wouldnt, I have just never done it...

You would also need to run a seperate internal dns server to do
the round robin, but that would be no real problem ether...

Nope I dont really see any problem with it so long as nat will
do name based forwarding...