Date:      Sat, 23 Feb 2019 12:09:25 -0700
From:      "@lbutlr" <kremels@kreme.com>
To:        FreeBSD questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Recover failed SD card

On 23 Feb 2019, at 09:50, Andrea Venturoli <ml@netfence.it> wrote:
> Is there any way I can get beyond this 121-127MB limit and read what I =
can of the rest?

I've never been able to recover an SD card when it starts reporting its =
size incorrectly, though I usually see them report as 32MB.

If you figure something out, let me know though, I still have a 32GB =
sitting around I'd like to get some photos off of.

--=20
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity