Date:      Wed, 20 Dec 1995 23:52:18 +0100 (MET)
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        gclarkii@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        gclarkii@freefall.freebsd.org, freebsd-doc@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Changes to the handbook

It seems that Gary Clark II said:
> We could make the FAQ both a chapter in the handbook(not an appendix) and
> stand alone document.  That way it could be posted and gotten at by itself.

If  it can be  done easily,  why not.  As it  refer for some  things to the
handbook by way of links, it would be easier to print and distribute.

I still think it's  too big for  the handbook... The  handbook is what, 300
pages ? That would add at least 40 pages...

Anyway, I have of course nothing against it.
--
Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.frmug.fr.net
   FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 2.2-CURRENT #7: Mon Dec 18 00:50:47 MET 1995