Date:      Thu, 03 Apr 2014 17:19:19 -0400
From:      Jim Ohlstein <jim@ohlste.in>
To:        Peter Harrison <four.harrisons@googlemail.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pkg on 9.2-R

Hello,

On 4/4/14, 2:17 PM, Peter Harrison wrote:
> What am I doing wrong to migrate to pkg on 9.2-RELEASE:
>
> root@thinkpad:/home/peter # /usr/sbin/pkg
> The package management tool is not yet installed on your system.
> Do you want to fetch and install it now? [y/N]: y
> Bootstrapping pkg please wait
> _ftp._tcp.ftp.freebsd.org
> pkg: Error fetching ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-9-stable/Latest//Latest/pkg.txz: File unavailable (e.g., file not found, no access)

[OFF TOPIC]
Can't really help you, but your computer's date is off by a number of
hours. I have this message as being sent at the above date and time
(UTC-4).

The "Date" header reads:
Fri, 4 Apr 2014 19:17:06 +0100

Unless I've lost a day somewhere, it's currently
# date
Thu Apr  3 17:17:06 EDT 2014
[/OFFTOPIC]

--
Jim Ohlstein

"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the
difference." - Mark Twain