Date:      Thu, 26 Jul 2007 12:43:10 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Oliver Fromme <olli@lurza.secnetix.de>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [resolved, ?naively] Re: geom vs ich through ar device - benchmarks?

Howard Goldstein <hg@queue.to> wrote:
 > [...]

You should fix your e-mail setup.  I can't reach you:

 > ... while talking to ns1.queue.to.:
 > <<< 553 local-rblblacklist complain to your provider
 > 550 5.1.1 <hg@queue.to>... User unknown

I'm not going to complain to my provider because that would
be myself.  :-)   This is not a dynamic IP address, and it
certainly has never sent spam to anywhere, so I'm curious
why it would be included in a blacklist.

Best regards
   Oliver

"To this day, many C programmers believe that 'strong typing'
just means pounding extra hard on the keyboard."
        -- Peter van der Linden