Date:      Mon, 11 Nov 1996 21:49:48 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
To:        "William J. Holscher" <wholscher@centuryinter.net>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ipv6

On Mon, 11 Nov 1996, William J. Holscher wrote:

> Are you guys developing a ipv6 stack??? If so could you send me any
> pertinant info on the matter?
> 	William J. Holscher III
> 	Computing & Communication Services Inc.
> 	wholsch@ccsmall.com

This is the wrong place to post that question.  This list is for
developers of FreeBSD's documentation, and covers discussions of
documentation tactics and tools.  There is a list for filesystems, I think
it's freebsd-fs, but mail to majordomo@freebsd.org with the one line
command "lists" to make certain.

I haven't heard of anyone taking on such a task, myself.

9120 Edmonston Ct #302      |