Date:      Mon, 25 Oct 1999 14:17:47 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>
To:        Berndorf Music <viamagna@powersurfr.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: partitioning went bad

It sounds to me like you changed something in the bios (like LBA)
or deleted some drive overlay software that made the entire 12.5
visible.

It helps to put a carriage return at the end of every 74 letters
or so.

	Annelise

On Mon, 25 Oct 1999, Berndorf Music wrote:

> Hello!
> I am a new BSD user and I entered the scene with a a major screwup.
> My HD is 12.5GIG but after messing with freeBSD only 7.5GIG can be used now.
> Fdisk does not see more than 7.5 GIG aswell as "disk druid" which is a
redhat partition tool. I have even installed windows back and then run Partition Magic. Sad to say with no success.