Date:      29 May 1998 19:32:03 -0500
From:      sfarrell+lists@farrell.org
To:        Brad <zvi@ivz.t-networking.com>
Cc:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>, freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SIGSEGV   11*  segmentation violation

Brad <zvi@ivz.t-networking.com> writes:

> I installed guava first.  The I installed JDK.  Do you still think taht
> would be a problem.  The answer to LD_LIBRARY_PATH enviroment is no.  How
> do I do it.  Do i put it in .cshrc or .login.

I'm sure that something guava has done is causing this problem.  Which
javac is running (i.e., what's which say, what's your path look like)?
what about your JAVA* or JDK* environmental variables?  If you
installed guava with a port, you might try deinstalling it to see if
that fixes the problem.

Anyway, I'm thinking that javac's either using the wrong classes.zip,
trying to load some wrong library, or simply running the wrong binary
b/c of guava.

--

Steve Farrell