Date:      Thu, 8 Mar 2001 20:03:17 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "E.B. Dreger" <eddy+public+spam@noc.everquick.net>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: if_fxp status?

> Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 14:36:22 -0500 (EST)
> From: skiernan@nai.com
>
> Actually, the FA310TX comes in a couple of different forms.  One with
> the Tulip chipset and another with PNIC, I believe.  It seems that they
> changed chipsets partway into the life of the product code for the card.

IIRC, Rev. A is Tulip, B is ???, C is PNIC, D is Netgear's own.  My memory
is fuzzy on this, and I have no NG cards handy, but I think that the
progression has been something like that.

Eddy

Brotsman & Dreger, Inc.
EverQuick Internet / EternalCommerce Division

E-Mail: eddy@everquick.net
Phone: (316) 794-8922