Date:      Wed, 10 Nov 2004 18:17:20 -0500
From:      "Arun Pereira" <arun@velcom.com>
To:        <ale@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: freetds-msdblib-0.62.3

Hi,
    There is an issue with the freetds-msdblib port for Freebsd 5.3 =
where the use of tdsver=3D7.0 switch is required to get tsql to connect =
to MSSQL 2000 servers. I believe that this needs to be changed in the =
Makefile for this port. There is also an issue with building =
applications as shared libraries when linking against libct.so.2 as it =
complains about Undefined symbol "getpwuid_r". Is this a known bug or =
something that needs to be fixed? If this is a bug and needs to be =
fixed, please let me know and I will try and figure it out and submit a =
patch. However, if this is something that was caused as a result of =
compile time settings for my app with gcc, please let me know a fix for =
it.
I appreciate any replies on this subject.=20
Thank you,
Arun Pereira
Senior Developer
Velcom.com