Date:      Mon, 20 Jan 1997 21:23:19 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Lee Crites <adonai@jump.net>
Cc:        jmb@freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Commerical applications (was: Development and validation

> One of the things I used to say (guess I still could with some minor
> changes) was this: "Windoze, the operating system from the same people who
> brought you edlin..."

Why have we all seen this message at least 10 times now?  Is there
a mail-loop somewhere out there?  Can we find and kill the reflector?
Or is this just Lee's machine resending the same stuff over and over?
It seems strange that only HIS message has been replicated to this
extent.

Whatever it is, can we please make it STOP! :-(

					Jordan