Date:      Tue, 11 Nov 2003 16:54:47 -0500
From:      Garance A Drosihn <drosih@rpi.edu>
To:        ward@webware.be, freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kernelbuild failure

At 2:26 PM +0100 11/10/03, ward@webware.be wrote:
>I added src-secure and src-crypto to my supfile, did a cvsup,
>buildworld, installworld and buildkernel, but I still got
>the same error.

I don't know what else to suggest, except that I think you
need to track it down yourself.  I realize that might be a
painful tedious task, but I'm out of "simple" ideas.

I just did a cvsup, buildworld, buildkernel on my sparc64
system, and it all compiled fine.  In my case I am using
"tag=." (5.x-current), but I don't remember if that was
what you were trying to build.