Date:      Mon, 22 Feb 1999 10:09:33 -0500
From:      "Chuck O'Donnell" <cao@bus.net>
To:        Matej Grasic <srecko.grasic@uni-mb.si>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Qt

On Tue, Feb 20, 1996 at 07:05:31PM +0100, Matej Grasic wrote:
> Hi.
> I just wondert it there is a Qt-devel package.
> Bye.
>                              Matej

I don't know if it's what you're looking for, but how about the qtez
port:

 $ cat /usr/ports/devel/qtez/pkg/DESCR
 This is a beta release of a development environment for c++
 using and writing source code for the Qt library. The
 environment is a gui dialog editor, as well as integrating
 source code editor, and signals and slots connections.

 http://qtez.zax.net/index.htm/

Chuck