Date:      Sun, 23 Jan 2005 18:55:32 +0100
From:      Thomas Wintergerst <Thomas.Wintergerst@nord-com.net>
To:        =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Joachim_B=F6ddeker?= <jboeddeker@web.de>
Cc:        Jan Stocker <Jan.Stocker@t-online.de>
Subject:   Re: C4B: capidev : Error sending message 0x8005 0x2007 / capi4hylafax

Hi Joachim,

Joachim Böddeker wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I have another problem, seems to be within capidev. Every fax I send is automatically resend due to an error. The problem seems to
> be with capidev, because of matching error messages in the logfile.
>
> "kernel: capidev: E capidev_write: Appl. id 4: Error sending message 0x8005: 0x2007"
>
> It's always "...: Error sending message 0x8005: 0x2007".
>
> Looking into the source code i found that this error is used for a returncode differing from CAPI_OK received from the
> kcapi_put_message().
>
> The result of 0x2007 translates into CCE_ILLEGAL_MSG_PARAMETER.
>
> The message of 0x8005 translates into C_SUPPL_NOTIFIC_DIVERSION_ACTIVATED.
>
> Does anybody know, what is happening here?

This is a problem of the capi4hylafax part, too. "Message 0x8005" is a
CAPI Listen-Request message. But because capi4hylafax sends a message
with application id 0 in the message itself, the message is invalid. Jan
Stocker knows of this bug and will solve it as soon he has the time for it.

--
Thomas Wintergerst