Date:      Tue, 16 Jan 2001 08:04:34 +0100
From:      Lars =?iso-8859-1?Q?K=F6ller?= <Lars.Koeller@Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
To:        bmah@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        FreeBSD-security@FreeBSD.org, FreeBSD-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   exmh security bugfix!

This is a multipart MIME message.

--Boundary_(ID_xDstRF5eItDzZq6wnE0/mg)

--------

Hello!

As the maintainer for exmh2 on the FreeBSD ports collection I would =

inform you about an security issue just mentioned on BUGTRAQ (see =

attached Mail).

Best regards

Lars

-- =

E-Mail: Lars.Koeller@Uni-Bielefeld.DE        \  Lars K=F6ller
            lkoeller@FreeBSD.org              \  CC University of
PGP: http://www.uk.pgp.net/pgpnet/wwwkeys.html \  Bielefeld, Germany =

     Key-ID: A430D499                           \  Tel: +49 521 106 4964
----------- FreeBSD, what else? ---- http://www.freebsd.org -------------=

--Boundary_(ID_xDstRF5eItDzZq6wnE0/mg)