Date:      Mon, 08 Apr 2002 09:06:57 -0500
From:      "Mark A. Hummel" <mhumm2@mchsi.com>
To:        jdarnold@buddydog.org
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Startx, xdm, and kdm Danger???

Jonathan,

Thank you for the quick and thorough reply.  I've read that part of the
FreeBSD doc file as you suggested and I understand the confusion over my
question.  I'll restate it more clearly.

I want KDE to automatically run at system boot up and present me with its
native login screen before taking the user to the KDE desktop.  I want to
accomplish this in the most effective and efficient way possible.

Mark