Date:      Sat, 27 Apr 2002 20:46:49 -0500
From:      Chris Costello <chris@FreeBSD.org>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   TrustedBSD Web site

   I think I am about ready to "go public" with the TrustedBSD Web
site.  It uses an XSLT-based setup similar to the 'XP' branch.
However, I am interested in your feedback:  Where should it go?

   Robert Watson and I have discussed it, and so far, the "best"
option has been to place it in the FreeBSD CVS repo, under
projects/trustedbsd-www/ or projects/trustedbsd/www/.  Does this
clash with anything anybody else is working on that might allow
for a more appropriate place for this sort of thing to live?