Date:      Wed, 1 May 2013 11:44:44 +0200
From:      Ulrich =?utf-8?B?U3DDtnJsZWlu?= <uqs@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Koichiro IWAO <meta@vmeta.jp>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports repository exporting to github?

Sorry for the delayed response, feel free to contact me directly
whenever this happens, I'm slow to read all the mailinglists.

For the record, there was a problem with the jail that this converter
runs in, then we decided to move it to a newer machine altogether and
that resulted in a couple more problems.

If someone wants to setup blackbox monitoring for github "staleness",
please get in contact with me, thanks!

Uli