Date:      Tue, 28 Apr 1998 09:20:53 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Patrick Gardella <patrick@cre8tivegroup.com>
To:        manny@altavista.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: office suites

Staroffice and applixware can run under FreeBSD's Linux emulator.  I've been
running StarOffice 4.0 (and before that 3) on my office and home computers.

I have a little trouble on my 486 DX4 laptop with 20 Megs RAM with StarOffice
freezing and the memory skyrocketing.  But that is only occasionally.  I've
been able to do my entire semesters papers on it with only a few problems.

The office computer (Pentium 133) works like a champ.

Patrick