Date:      Fri, 16 Mar 2001 18:00:56 +0100
From:      Andre Oppermann <oppermann@monzoon.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Helping with progress of PCMCIA/PCCARD

Hi there,

I'm willing to support the progress of the PCMCIA/PCCARD code with
some serious money. Target is to make it really working well, the stuff
we have now is somewhat a mess. I'm spending now over two days (w/o
success so far) on getting an Lucent Orinoco and an Cisco Aironet
card working in my Vaio (600Z) and my embedded system (FreeBSD-Stable
and -current).

If one or more of you pccard hackers want to spend a couple of month'
on it to get it really forward I'm willing to fully fund that.

Please reply privatly if you are interested.

Cheers
--
Andre Oppermann

Monzoon Networks AG

Hardstrasse 235, 8005 Zurich, Switzerland
Fon +41 1 277 75 35   Fax +41 1 277 75 36