Date:      Tue, 5 Mar 2002 16:43:22 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kenneth Culver <culverk@alpha.yumyumyum.org>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
Cc:        "Steve B." <steveb99@earthlink.net>, "Eugene L. Vorokov" <vel@bugz.infotecs.ru>, <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: C vs C++

> Because that underlying assumption is false, and I'm making
> fun of it.

Well, that in itself is wrong. C++ code IS harder to write and write
correctly and effeciently, as I would assume it is for any OO language.
I'm not saying it can't be done, but generally speaking based on the Open
source and commercial products I've seen, the ones that are written in C++
suffer from more bloat and run slower.

Ken