Date:      Tue, 17 Dec 1996 20:05:27 est
From:      hounddog@juno.com (Hans N Gruber)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   su warning

Switching to root via su I get the following warning:
Warning: Imported Path Contains Relative Components.
I didn't change anything in my path that I know of and I can't find
anything that looks relative to me. What does this mean?
Thanks, Dave
P.S. While I'm at it...to get my Bash prompt to display current working
directory what is the proper syntax? I've tried everything I've found so
far. It is my understanding from reading the man pages that I should
create a .bash_login (as opposed to .bashrc) but I cannot get the promt
working.