Date:      Thu, 16 Jan 2003 15:06:55 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Josh Brooks <user@mail.econolodgetulsa.com>
Cc:        Nate Williams <nate@yogotech.com>, <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD firewall for high profile hosts - waste of time ?

:
:>     Run 'ipfw -v list' on it.
:
:Yes .. I do that ... and it shows me a list of my firewall rules.  I
:usually use `ipfw show`.  What is the difference, and what does this
:accomplish ?  Sorry if I am missing somthing.

    What I mean is, post the results.  There might be some obvious
    things that can be made more efficient.  Or, if you are uncomfortable
    posting the results to the general list, you could email them to
    just Nate, Terry, and me.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>