Date:      Thu, 10 Aug 2023 14:38:16 -0700
From:      John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        vendors@freebsd.org
Subject:   Bay Area FreeBSD Vendor Summit 2023

We are planning to hold an in-person FreeBSD vendor summit in San
Jose, California on November 2-3, 2023.  The summit will be held on
the NetApp campus.  The summit will feature a single track of talks on
both days.  We intend to stream the summit on the project’s YouTube
channel.

We will provide more details on the schedule and travel information in
the future, but we are looking for talk proposals now.  Talks should
be technical in nature and aim for 30-35 minutes in length with an
additional 10-15 minutes available for Q&A and will be given in
person.  Proposals for talks should include a brief abstract of the
topic as well as a brief bio of the speaker(s).  If you need more or
less time, please include that detail in your proposal.  Please submit
talk proposals to devsummit@FreeBSD.org by September 26, 2023.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the organizers
via devsummit@FreeBSD.org.

--
John Baldwin