Date:      Wed, 13 Aug 1997 16:41:35 -0700 (PDT)
From:      0000-Administrator  <root@acromail.ml.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Info files.

Why are there info files for the g++ library but no info files for the
plain old c library. I learned most of what I know about network
programming from the libc info files for linux --- either that or what is
some good docs for general app/net programming under freebsd In particular
the short and to the point examples of how the structures (and their
definitions) are used (all stuff that is in the gnu c library info files).
Does freebsd actually use the gnu c library, can someone explain what it
uses and where I can get a book that explains how to use all the system
calls? (yes, I do know about man pages)