Date:      Sat, 23 Jun 2001 13:02:41 -0400
From:      Peter Radcliffe <pir@pir.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Linksys WPC11 and -stable

Gerd Knops <gerti@bitart.com> probably said:
> For the record: I use an SMC2652W access point and a SMC card in the
> laptop. Without the patch it only works with WEP disabled. With the
> patch works as well.

I have an SMC2652W access point which works fine with a Lucent gold
card in my laptop, but I had to upgrade the access point firmware and
HTML image to get a method of putting the 128bit key in which worked
with the lucent card (with the upgrade I could enter the key in hex).

After that is seems to work fine and it's a cheap 128bit access point
:)

P.

--
pir                  pir@pir.net                    pir@net.tufts.edu