Date:      Thu, 19 Feb 1998 16:15:45 -0500
From:      Dan Delaney <dionysos@dionysia.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Error message explanations?

Hi.
   Do you all have somewhere on your web site a list of all of the error
messages the the installer can give you and explanation of what they
mean and what possible causes for the are? I just got a "MAKEDEV
returned non-zero status" message at the very end of my FTP
installation. But the onlything that tells me is that there was an
error. It doesn't tell me what the error was or what might have caused
it.
   Thanks.
 --Dan D.

 Daniel G. Delaney                    The Louisville Times Chorus
(aka: Dionysos, Belteshazzar)            http://Dionysia.org/thetimes/
 Dionysos@Dionysia.org                Dionysia Design
 http://Dionysia.org/~dionysos/          http://Dionysia.com/design/