Date:      Mon, 12 Sep 2005 00:13:20 +0100
From:      Mark Hobden <markhobden@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Patches to update jdk15 to patchset 2

On 9/10/05, Greg Lewis <glewis@eyesbeyond.com> wrote:
> No, I think you've done everything correctly.  I think that what is
> happening is that back when I did the plugin support Firefox installed
> the nspr files, but now it doesn't (as of late August).  I will need
> to do some additional changes to support nspr being separate.  Yuk.
>
> Thanks for the report!
=20
Panagiotis's patch fixed the Firefox build issues completely. Thank-you :-)
=20
Maybe it was silly to put two separate different build errors right
under each other but did you notice/have any thoughts on it failing to
build something todo with jni when trying to use the linux 1.4.2 jdk
to bootstrap it?
=20
Thanks,
=20