Date:      Thu, 26 Aug 1999 09:06:28 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bill Fumerola <billf@jade.chc-chimes.com>
To:        Makoto MATSUSHITA <matusita@matatabi.or.jp>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Japanese FAQ on the Web is broken

On Thu, 26 Aug 1999, Makoto MATSUSHITA wrote:

> japanese character!). Why? Who break? Is it a declaration of that FDP
> only supports laten-1 character set ? :-)

This mudslinging shit has got to stop. I am so sick of every post coming
from *.jp containing some sort of dig, jab, or poke about "declarations",
"proclamations", "dictatorships", "directives", and other similar words.

Nik has done more for the documentation project as a whole in the past
month then years of 'this would be nice' has come up with, and if he
happened to forget to examine some parts of his massive reorginization,
then you(collectivly) will have to realize that this is a volunteer
project and this is for the greater good of the project.

He obviously is not trying to remove the valuable .jp translations, and
the sooner this mailing list realizes that the better. Instead of bitching
about the problem I'd encourage you to focus that negative energy into
figuring out just where the problem is occuring and actually send a patch.

--
- bill fumerola - billf@chc-chimes.com - BF1560 - computer horizons corp -
- ph:(800) 252-2421 - bfumerol@computerhorizons.com - billf@FreeBSD.org  -