Date:      Tue, 10 Feb 2004 10:40:17 +0200
From:      "Mustafa N. Deeb" <mustafa@palnet.com>
To:        "'Alexandr Kovalenko'" <never@nevermind.kiev.ua>
Cc:        isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Recommendation for "antivirus" software (MTA is qmail)

I'm using ClamAV right now, and it is good
Some small issue with .zip files, sometimes

If you had thousands of clients using Outlook, and they got hit with
Mydoom for example, it will fill the mailq with huge amounts of infected
Emails.

Would milter based Antivirus be the solution to Blocking Clients
Connections?

Cheers
Mustafa N. Deeb
Technical Director