Date:      Wed, 7 Jun 2000 04:14:13 -0400
From:      Mark Abene <phiber@radicalmedia.com>
To:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   msdosfs is broken...

Regarding my earlier message regarding msdos images and the vn driver, it
turns out that there's nothing wrong with the vn driver at all.
It's the msdosfs driver that appears broken.  I just tried mounting an actual
msdos floppy, and trying to read or write files greater than 1024 bytes
returns "Argument list too long" and fails.
I'm running 4.0-RELEASE.  Can anyone else verify this problem?  I've filed
it as PR misc/19086 with gnats.  MSDOSFS support is compiled into the kernel.
Mounting and unmounting the floppy causes no errors.

Thanks,
-Mark