Date:      Sat, 2 May 1998 02:32:58 -0500 (EST)
From:      "John S. Dyson" <dyson@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Note about -current VM

The VM object inheritance issues have become complex, and there
are some consistancy problems with the code (some data structure
locking is missing.)  The problems are not severe, but I like
to warn people when I feel that there are problems.  I just committed
a fix that is so incomplete as to be ludricrous :-(.  I have some
much better stuff coming up (i.e. there might be much more to be gained
by testing the code as of late Sat (EST).)  Please wait for VM commits
on Saturday.  You are very welcome to run the older code code, but there
will be some quality breakthroughs coming up.

This is just a FYI.