Date:      Tue, 22 Apr 1997 17:36:39 +0100
From:      "Ian Vaudrey" <i.vaudrey@test.nemko.ltd.uk>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Restricting Mail To External Hosts

I'm setting up a FreeBSD box as a SMTP/POP3 mail hub for our network. I
have less than 30 users, all of whom need to be able to mail others
within our domain, but only some of whom should be able to send and
receive mail externally. The box is set up with Sendmail 8.8.5 and
QPopper 2.2, and all out of domain traffic goes to our ISP via UUCP -
there is no other connection to the internet.

Everything appears to work fine, except that I can't figure out how to
restrict external access. Can anybody point me in the right direction
regarding this?

- Ian