Date:      Fri, 21 Sep 2001 16:29:37 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Alex Pilosov <alex@pilosoft.com>
To:        David Brinks <brinks@power-net.net>
Cc:        freebsd-atm@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Marconi PCA200E and 4.4-RC

I'm going to bet that your customers come in as either
PPPoE/RFC1483-bridged or PPPoA or just RFC1483-bridged on these PVCs. At
either case, there's currently no support by FreeBSD of any of these
encapsulations.

If you are positive they are using rfc1483-routed encapsulation, then you
should reply ;)

-alex