Date:      Sun, 4 Sep 2016 23:08:39 +0300
From:      Ruslan Makhmatkhanov <rm@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@berklix.com>, python@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/lang/python27 ssl

Hi Julian,

sadly I can't reproduce the behavior in poudriere (both mailman and
dnspython are builds fine in 10.3 and 12.0), so it is something in your
system environment. And as you correctly noted this is something that is
controlled by Mk/* files, not the ports itself. Try to start the ports
tree from scratch or just use a binary packages. You also can use
poudriere for building personalized packages for your system.

PS. Can't say anything about ssl issue. I'm not using openssl from ports.

--
Regards,
Ruslan

T.O.S. Of Reality